Due to the open nature encouraged by FRP, we are interested in receiving proposals that involve exchanges from, about and for the states of Spain and Kerala, which can be delivered by people or teams from either the national region of Spain or the state of Kerala.
The call opens in January 2012. The chosen proposals will need to be delivered within a year.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
The Selection Committee will assess and consider all those proposals that adhere to the following conditions:
1. The characteristics of the selected proposals will be agreed for each specific case, and do not have to be the same for each one, instead they will be adapted to suit the realities and necessities of each particular case. Once selected, the general management and costs of the project will be assumed by the applicant/s and FRP will assume the management of the coordination between the two states and the promotion of the project from start to finish, and the search in each case for the ideal sponsorship for its delivery.
2. Selection criteria: Given that the main aim is the creation of links between Kerala and Spain, the selection criteria will be based on the viability of the project and the project’s capacity to create networks between both states. On behalf of FRP there are no selection criteria with regard to the context of the activity, so the proposals can be individual or collective, and related to culture, business, research or creation, as long as the exchange between the two territories specified is demonstrated.
3. The decisions of FRP are not open to appeal, and the foundation is entitled to declare the call for participation void when there are no applications of sufficient quality. In these cases the decision must be justified.
4. FRP does not have any prior classifications, so there are no restrictions or priorities about the action areas of the proposals. It is up to FRP to reflect in their choices the relevance of the chosen proposal(s).
5. Each proposal should end within the dates indicated.
In order to present a proposal, in all cases, the following documentation must be provided:
- Hoja de inscripción con todos campos debidamente cumplimentados.
- Application filled in with all the necessary sections completed.
- Photocopy of ID document, passport, CIF or similar document
- Curriculum of the individual/group
- A presentation including a brief explanation about the presented project
- A budget of costs and income as detailed as possible and a financial plan if required.
- (Optional) Any further documentation that compliments, explains or details aspects of the compulsory documentation
HOW TO PRESENT AN APPLICATION:
All documentation must be sent digitally, in PDF format to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is compulsory to include a telephone number and email address which can be used for consultations throughout the process.
By presenting the application the applicant agrees to the terms and conditions.